- Zhang lab has received 2016 NIH Director’s Transformative Research Award!
- Dajing will start his new career as Associate Professor in China. Congratulations!
- Amogha Tadimety received Dartmouth Cancer Center Developmental Funds, Congratulations!
- Timothy Palinski received NASA Science Innovation Fund. Congratulations!
- Undergraduate researchers presented projects in Wetterhahn Research Symposium
- Dartmouth Undergrads in the Lab: Kaina Chen
- Graduate student Amogha Tadimety has recently been accepted into Thayer’s PhD Innovation Program
- Dartmouth Undergrads in the Lab: Christina Long
- Welcome 2015 new graduate students Amogha Tadimety, Xi Liu and Yuan Nie joining our group.
- Welcome graduate students Harrison Hall and Timothy Palinski joining our group.
- Welcome new research associates Abeer Syed and Ying Zhu joining our group.
- New Faculty Bring Passion and Breadth of Knowledge
- Immunomagnetic Assay On-a-Chip Captures, Analyzes Circulating Tumor Cells
- John X.J. Zhang, Ph.D. to be Inducted into Medical and Biological Engineering Elite
- Dr. Zhang recognized in “A Year in Review” by the President of UT Austin
- UT research lab lands nearly $1 million for blood test to diagnose cancer
- Univ. of Texas nets $950,000 grant to develop blood test for cancer
- Creative Young Engineers Selected to Participate in 2011 U.S. Frontiers of Engineering Symposium
- Dr. Zhang recognized in the “President’s State of the University address”
- Immunomagnetic Nano-Screening Chip for Circulating Tumor Cells Detection in Blood
- DARPA Creates Opportunities for Rising Faculty Stars
- SPIE Photonic West Plenary Session on MOEMS-MEMS
- Dr. Zhang recognized in UT Young Faculty Award (YFA) program
- Fusion of UT Offices conserves resources, interview on the value of technology’s impact on society
- Engineers Receive $3.2 Million in National Science Foundation CAREER Awards
- Small aperture enables improved near-field imaging
- Laboratory Automation
- IEEE EDS Distinguished Lecture
- Forward-imaging swept source coherence tomography using silicon MEMS scanner for high-speed 3-D volumetric imaging
- Near-field scanning optical microscopy with nanometer-sized light emitting diode
- Fast 3D in vivo swept-source optical coherence tomography using a two-axis MEMS scanning micromirror